FLORISTIC STUDY OF ANGIOSPERMIC PLANTS FROM M.N. COLLEGE, VISNAGAR, MEHSANA, (U.G.), INDIA
Keywords:Angiosperm, Diversity, Floristic, Plant, Visnagar
The present study was carried out for flora survey of angiosperm plants from Dec 2020 to Dec 2022 to document the flora existing in the M.N. Collage, Visnagar. Study result containing total 320 species belonging from the 72 family. The most dominated family are Poaceae, Fabaceae, Euphorbiaceae, followed by Asteraceae, Apocynaceae, Malvaceae, Amaranthaceae, Moraceae, Convolvulaceae and other families having five to one plant species were also recorded. Mostly plant species of the campus were substantial ecological and medicinal valuable, useful as bio resources to wild fauna and human beings. The outcome of the study can be used constructively in planning sustainability of campus environment.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 LIFE SCIENCES LEAFLETS
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).