FLORISTIC DIVERSITY AT KANSA VILLAGE, GUJARAT by SNEHAL THAKOR AND RANNA CHAUDHARY
Keywords:Floristic diversity, Kansa, Gujarat
AbstractTotal 193 angiospermic plants recorded during field study in various parts of Kansa village situated in Mehsana district of Visnagar taluka in northern part of Gujarat state. Recorded plants divided in three categories e.g. Aquatic plants, Terrestrial plants and Marshy plants.
Chaudhary R, Pandya J, Patel N.K., (2020). Ecological Analysis of vegetation at Kamalpur village, Mehsana, Gujarat, Life science leaflets, Volume 127, 1-8.
Cooke T (1901-1908). Flora of Presidency of Bombay. London (Reprinted Vol. I – III, 1958).
Gamit S.B, Maurya R.R, Qureshimatva U.M, Solanki H.A, (2015) Check list of flowering plants in Tapi district, Gujarat, India, International Journal of Advanced Research, Volume 3, Issue 10 , 1104 – 1123
Patel M.M, Bihola D.D,(2014) Floristic Diversity in Satlasana forest area of Mehsana district, Gujarat, India, Life science leaflets, Volume 59,143- 154.
Shah. G.L. (1978). Flora of Gujarat State, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Vol. 1-3.
How to Cite
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).