Phytosociological Study of Plant Communities in Hathidhara Wetland and It’s Environs of Palanpur Taluka, Banaskantha District (N.G.)
Keywords:Phytosociology, Diversity, Hathidhara wetland, Palanpur
The aim of this study was to perform a phytosociological survey of the plant community present in the Hathidhara wetland of Palanpur taluka, Banaskantha district. The survey was carried out from January 2022 to December 2022. The evaluate parameter were given by the calculation of frequency, density, abundance, related frequency, related density, related abundance and importance value index (IVI) for each species. In this survey total 102 species were identified, which placed into 82 genera of 38 families. Maximum importance value index (IVI) was showed in Tephrosia purpurea (L.) Pers. with 8.74 and highest importance value index (IVI) was noted in Asteraceae family with 42.78%. Also recorded plant species was recorded by their scientific name, local name, family, habit and habitat.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 LIFE SCIENCES LEAFLETS
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).