2. PHYSIOCHEMICAL STUDY OF DEJLA DEVADA DAM IN KHARGONE, MADHYA PRADESH, INDIA by BHUR S. SOLANKI AND HARI S. DWIVEDI1
Keywords:Dejla Devada Dam, Khargone, Physicochemical, Pollution.
The present study was conducted to analysis the physico-chemical parameters of Dejla Devada Dam, Khargone. For this study the water samples were collected from four sampling stations during the July to December 2017. The range of various physico-chemical parameters were observed that Turbidity (35.00 - 55.00) NTU, pH (7.10 - 9.25), DO (6.55 - 8.65) mg/l, BOD (3.20 - 5.95) mg/l, COD (9.10 - 11.80) mg/l, Total alkalinity (225 - 350) mg/l, Total Dissolved Solid (300 - 482) mg/l, Total salinity (220 - 286) mg/l, Total hardness (72 - 128) mg/l and Nitrate (0.104 - 0.139) mg/l during the study. It is indicating for increasing in pollution of Dejla Devada Dam, Khargone, which need control industrial waste, sewage discharge and human activities as well as agricultural activities in the water body.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).