2. ADDITIONS TO THE PTERIDOPHYTIC FLORA OF UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE, GREAT HIMALAYAN NATIONAL PARK, KULLU, HIMACHAL PRADESH, WESTERN HIMALAYA by KAPIL KHARKWAL 1, SANTOSH NAUTIYAL1,RAJNI KANT1, KUMAR AMBRISH1 etc.
Keywords:Pteridophytes, New additions, GHNP, UNESCO, Western Himalaya.
The present study was conducted in the UNESCO declared world heritage site, the Great Himalayan National Park (GHNP), Kullu, Himachal Pradesh (India), during the years 2016-2018. The surveys resulted in additions of 14 new species of Pteridophytes belonging to 11genera under 07 families. The information related to the distributional status, habitat and an altitudinal ranges are also provided.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).