2. DIVERSITY OF SEA SNAKES ALONG THE SAURASHTRA COAST, GUJARAT, INDIA by J.C. DABHI, PARESH PORIYA AND I. R. GADHVI
Keywords:Sea snakes, Diversity, Taxonomy, Gulf of Khambhat, Saurashtra Cost.
The present study reports the diversity of sea snakes along the Saurashtra coast. Seven species of sea snakes belonging to sub-family Hydrophiinae and three from family Acrochordidae and Colubridae were reported. The detailed taxonomic identification of reported species with synonyms, diagnostic characters and distribution is given here.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).