ENLIST OF SUCCULENT PLANTS FROM SHEGAON, TAHSIL, BULDANA DISTRICT. (MS), INDIA
Keywords:Succulent plants, Shegaon, Plant description, Buldana district
The present article covers a revision survey of succulent plants from the Shegaon tahsil of Buldana District. Survey completed by visiting various sites collected the plants, observed and identified by available literature and standard floras in the research lab. Chiefly 6 species 4 genera and 5 families were poised along with their Botanical name, local name, Habitat, taxonomical description, and phenology.
Almeida M. (1998). Flora of Maharashtra, Vol. I – IV. Orient Press, Mumbai.
Cooke, T. (1901-1908). The Flora of the Presidency of Bombay, (Vol. 1st, 3 parts -645 pp & Vol. 2nd, 5 parts - 1083 pp).
Deore, AN. (2000). Floristic survey of Washim District, Ph.D. thesis unpublished.Amravati University Amravati,
Ingalhalikar S. Flowres of Sahyadri. (2001). Filed guide to 500 flowers of Western Ghats Pragati Upset Pvt. Ltd. Hyderabad.
Naik VN. (1998). The Flora of Marathwada, Amrut Publication, Aurangabad.
Singh NP and Karthikeyan S. (2000). Flora of Maharashtra State: Dicotyledones,Vol.I (Ranunculaceae to Rhizophoraceae) BSI.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 LIFE SCIENCES LEAFLETS
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).