3. PHYTOSOCIOLOGICAL STUDY OF SOME WEEDS IN AGRICULTURE CROP FIELD IN SAMI TALUKA by S.D. PATEL AND H.M. ANT
Keywords:Abundance, Agriculture, Crop, Density, Frequency, Sami, Weeds.
A weed is a plant which grows naturally with crop and decreases the quality and quantity of crop and it’s compete with crop all over the world. Here we work to know the distribution the weeds in crop field in Sami taluka by using the some ecological parameters which are density, frequency and abundance. These were calculated by its proper formula given in methodology section. After completing this study we have recorded 47 weeds plant species belonging to 45 genera and 21 families. From it 40 species were Dicotyledone and 7 species were Monocot. Asteraceae is the leading plant family with 8 number of plant.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).