4.COMPARING STUDY OF MARBLE DUST FALL AND EXAMINE CHLOROPHYLL CONTENT IN VARIOUS SEASONS ON VEGETATION OF DANTA TALUKA By A.H. GAMI AND N.K. PATEL
The paper describes the effect of marble dust on plants in and around areas Danta, Dist Banaskantha. Trees species growing in and around areas of Danta were selected and various morphological characteristics were studied such as Measurement of Dust fall (mg/cm²), Average Dust capturing efficiency and Chlorophyll content and their comparative account in various seasons. In the study the effects of marble dust on selected tree species was observed.
KEY WORD: Dust fall, Average dust, Plant species.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (IRJC).