Determination of Heavy Metals in Soil of Farin gada Vegetable farm Jos North Local Government, Plateau State. Nigeria.
Heavy metals are essential metals which are very important to the soil, their accumulation in high concentration more than the required amount causes a health risk as it may have transferred from the soil to the plants. This study investigates the presence of some heavy metals in three sample of the soils at Farin Gada farm. The metals determined were zinc, cadmium, copper, arsenic, lead and chromium, the result showed that the amount of heavy metals found in the soil sample are within the permissible limit recommended by WHO, and hence the soils are good for the production.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH JOURNAL OF CHEMISTRY
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (IRJC).