Environmental friendly Synthesis of 1-(2-amino-5-(2, 3, 4-substitutedphenyl)thiazol-4-yl)ethan-1-one under aqueous condition
Environmentally benign low cost synthesis of some biologically important derivatives of 1-(2-amino-5-(2,3,4-substitutedphenyl)thiazol-4-yl)ethan-1-one (4) by mechanochemical methods were carried out using the naturally obtained CaO as a base catalyst from 2-bromo-1-(2,4-dichlorophenyl)but-3-yn-1-one (1) and substituted Thioureas. The reactions were performed in the aqueous medium. The structures of all synthesized compounds were established on the basis of elemental analysis, IR, NMR and Mass spectral data.
Environmentally benign, low cost, naturally obtained base catalyst, aqueous medium, CaO
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH JOURNAL OF CHEMISTRY
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (IRJC).