Synthesis and In-vitro glucosidase inhibitory activity of some novel indole derivatives
The objective of this paper is to focus on developing new entities of the heterocyclic molecule for its in-vitro inhibitory activities of glucosidase enzyme and the preparation and separation of new entities of the indole derivatives.
Most of the indole derivatives are synthesized from the Phenyl Hydrazine and Ketone as a precursor. The prepared molecules were thoroughly tested for qualitative and quantitative analysis such as preliminary test, melting points, boiling points, Thin Layer Chromatography, Infra-Red spectroscopy, proton NMR spectroscopy, and element are determined by confirmation of final structure. The Indole ring compounds were analyzed and evaluated for glucosidase inhibitory activity by the In-vitro studies through the glucosidase inhibitory activity assay. Acarbose was used as a standard drug. The present data of in-vitro studies have led to the probable conclusion that the new Indole analogs would be taken as efficient glucosidase inhibitory activity.
Keyword: In vitro-glycosidase inhibitory activity, ketone, novel indole derivative, phenylhydrazine
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH JOURNAL OF CHEMISTRY
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (IRJC).