STUDY OF PHYSICO-CHEMICAL PARAMETERS OF WATER FROM RANI TALAV, IDAR, NORTH GUJARAT
Keywords:Rani Lake; Idar; Gujarat; India; Physicochemical parameters; Freshwater
Present study of the Physico-chemical parameters of water from Rani Lake, Idar was conducted during 2015 to 2016. This study was conducted for determine its parameters of water included Temperature, pH, Turbidity, Total dissolved solids(TDS), Dissolved Oxygen(DO), Biological oxygen demand (BOD),Chemical oxygen demand(COD) Alkalinity, Total hardness, Calcium, Chlorides, Magnesium, Nitrate, and Sodium. To know water quality profile of the Rani Lake, water samples periodically in each for analyzing various Physico-chemical parameters during the three seasons (monsoon, winter and summer) in the years 2015 to 2016.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH JOURNAL OF CHEMISTRY
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (IRJC).