7.WATER CHEMISTRY OF HAZRATBAL BASIN OF DAL LAKE IN KASHMIR By P.S.A. KANUE_ S. MUNSHI_ S.M. ZUBAIR AND HARISH CHANDER DUTT
This paper reports a study carried out in the Hazratbal Basin of Dal Lake, Kashmir. The study encompasses the analysis carried out on water samples from four sites of Hazratbal basin. The data collected indicates that world famous Dal Lake is undergoing a fast eutrophication due to pollution caused by agricultural practices in the catchment area which has subsequently enriched the lake water with enormous inputs of fertilizers, nutrient content, organic matter from both autochthonous and allochthonous modes etc.
KEY WORD: Hazratbal Basin, Eutrophic, Dal Lake.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).