4. MANAGEMENT OF DYSTOCIA DUE TO BREECH PRESENTATION IN A HOLSTEIN FRIESIANS COW- A CASE REPORT by PRAMOD KUMAR, SATISH1, SHIVENDRA KUMAR BHALOTHIA2, TAPENDRA KUMAR2, BHANU PRAKASH2, RAJENDRA MEHRA2 AND SASI G2
Keywords:Cow, Dystocia, Breech Presentation, Monster.
A rare case of breech presentation with arthrogryposis in one hind limb and its correction with mutation is reported. Post-operative care comprised of administration of antibiotics, anti-inflammatory drugs, ecobolics, along with multivitamin supplements.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).