2. ETHNOBOTANICAL SURVEY OF SOME SACRED GROVES OF PATAN TALUKA OF PATAN DISTRICT, GUJARAT, INDIA by H. M. PATEL AND N. K. PATEL
Keywords:Bhaucharmata temple, Sindhavimata temple, Hajrat sultan Mohammed haji Rajab (Bawahaji), Sacred groves, Patan district.
Ethno botanical study was carried out of three sacred groves located in Patan district, Gujarat. Analysis of Plant diversity available within the boundary of the three sacred groves revealed altogether. Plant have been used both in the prevention and cure of various diseases of human and their pets, with the advent of human civilization, many systems of therapy have been developed primarily based on plants. Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Siddha, Unani, etc. The present paper aimed 65 plant species belonging to 38 families documenting of sacred groves. During my research work, we observed and documented three sacred groves are detailed here, Bhaucharmata sacred grove, Sindhavimata temple sacred grove and Hajrat sultan Mohammed haji Rajab (Bawahaji) sacred grove belongs to Patan district.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).