1. Case Report-PROSPEROUS HANDLING OF DYSTOCIA IN CHINKARA (GAZELLA BENNETTI) BY CAESAREAN SECTION by SHAHID ALI, AIJAZ ALI CHANNA AND USMAN MEHMOOD
Keywords:Dystocia, Caesarean, Deer.
Current case of Dystocia was successfully handled by caesarean section in the Chinkara. Incomplete cervical dilation was the cause of the dystocia. Handling of dystocia includes aided vaginal delivery, fetotomy and caesarean section. In existing case, successfully handled the dystocia by caesarean section. Animal was managed by anaesthesia, fluid therapy and supportive therapy during procedure.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).