5. POTENCIAL USE OF AJWAIN AS HERBAL PREPRATION IN POULTRY FEED by ANURAG1 AND SARITA KUMARI 2
India ranks 3rd in the world production of eggs and 5th in the production of chicken. The poultry sector provides livelihood to nearly one lakh farmers, directly and employment to about 1.5 million persons indirectly and contributes Rs. 7,500 crores to the national income (Anonymous, 2014). The poultry sector is one of the rare examples of socio-economic development, which attained its present advanced stage without much international aid and investments from the Five-Year-Plans. Poultry farming has become a remunerative business and pre-eminence over all other livestock enterprises in the developing countries.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).