2. SURGICAL MANAGEMENT OF CHRONIC CERVICO-VAGINAL PROLAPSE IN RATHI CATTLE by SWATI RUHIL, HARPREET SINGH, SANDEEP POTLIYA, ANKIT KUMAR AND RANBIR SINGH BISLA
Keywords:Surgical management, Chronic, Cervico-Vaginal, Rathi Cattle.
The successful surgical resection of prolapsed mass in a chronic case of cervico- vaginal prolapse, unresponsive to conventional treatment in a Rathi cow was recorded here.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).