2. EFFECT OF BIO-INOCULANTS ON PLANT HEIGHT OF ACACIA NILOTICA SEEDLINGS by SHAYAMA PARVEEN, ARVIND KUMAR TRIPATHI, ASHISH KUMAR PUDIR AND BHUPESH KUMAR MISHRA
Keywords:Effect, Bio-Inoculants, Plant, Acacia nilotica, Seedlings.
Long-term sustainability in agroforestry is possible only through the use of low cost farm grown inputs with minimum use of synthetic fertilizers, which work in harmony with nature. This study is a holistic approach of sustainable utilization of bio- resources for raising Acacia nilotica. It is inferred that under appropriate technology, the use of efficient microbial inoculants helps to produce the quality seedlings. The present study clearly shows that the application of bioinoculants such as nitrogen fixing bacteria Azospirillum, phosphate solubilising bacteria and nutrient mobilizing microorganisms of VAM fungi plays a significant role in increasing the growth response of Acacia nilotica seedlings in a stipulated period, thereby producing good quality planting stock, thus helping the nurseries in increased & good quality planting stock production of Acacia nilotica.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).