4. STUDY OF FLORA OF SARVA VILAGE, PATAN (NORTH GUJARAT) by PRIYANKA CHAUDHARI, SHIVANI FANEJA,TEJASVI GAMIT, SEJAL TARAL, RINKU MAKAWANA AND SHREYA MAHESHVARI
Keywords:Sarva village and tank , Angiosperm, Patan.
The Patan is historical place. Sarva village has mahakali temple. It has so many historical importance. It is situated in the northern Gujarat region of Gujarat state. Here studied angiosperm plants of Sarva village and tank areas and found 76 angiosperm plant species. A survey has been conducted in all areas of Sarva village and tank, Patan, to collect the information about angiosperm plants. During the study I located and identified species from the Sarva village and tank.
KEY WORDS: Sarva village and tank , Angiosperm, Patan.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).