1. FLORISTIC STUDY OF N.G.E.S. CAMPUS IN PATAN (NORTH GUJARAT) by SNEHAL PATEL, LAXMI PRAJAPATI, LALITA SUTHAR, NAYANA CHAUDHARYAND DARSHANA JOSHI
Keywords:Patan, Angiosperm plants, N.G.E.S. campus.
The Patan is historical place. It has so many historical importances. It is situated in the northern Gujarat region of Gujarat state. Here studied angiosperm plants of N.G.E.S (North Gujarat Education Society) campus areas and found 125 angiosperm plant species. A survey has been conducted in all areas of N.G.E.S campus, Patan. During the study we located and identified species from the N.G.E.S. campus areas with help of flora.
KEY WORDS: Patan, Angiosperm plants, N.G.E.S. campus.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).