3. CHALLENGES IN PUBLIC FITNESS IN INDIA - AN OVERVIEW by ALBHA TIWARI
Keywords:Health division, intersectional issues, public physical condition, functions of government and private organizations
The Public Fitness includes the epidemiological change, demographical and environmental changes and social determinant of fitness. There is an urgent need for stimulating health care for full filling challenges. The task of private and government in manipulating population fitness is not limited within health sector and other sectors outside the health systems. This paper is a literature review of the accessible private and government system for public health needs in India, its accomplishment, restrictions and future reach. Health coordination intensification, human reserve development and capacity building and instruction in public health are important areas in the health sector. Involvement to health of a population also derive from social determinants of health like living conditions, nutrition, pure drinking water, hygiene, education, early child development and social security events. Population stabilization, masculinity mainstreaming, empowerment, tumbling the bang of climate change and disasters on health, improving community participation and ascendancy issues are important areas for exploitation.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).