2. STUDY OF ANGIOSPERMS FROM HANSAPUR CHOKDI TO MANDOTRY ROAD SIDE, PATAN by SNEHAL THAKOR, CHETANA LELAUCHA, PAYAL DESAI, DIPAL DESAI, SUNITA DESAI AND DHARATI JOSHI
Keywords:Hansapur chokdi to Mandotry Road side, Angiosperms, Patan.
The Patan is historical place. It has so many historical importance. It is situated in the northern Gujarat region of Gujarat state. Here studied angiosperm plants from Hansapur Chokdi to Mandotry village. Recorded total 59 angiosperm plant species. During the study we located and identified species from the Hansapur Chokdi to Mandotry village.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).