3. ADDITION CONTRIBUTION TO THE FLORA OF PATAN DISTRICT by SNEHAL R. THAKOR, ARJUN K. THAKOR, PRUTHVIRAJ T. PARMAR, MITESH S. KHARADI, PIYUSH V. JOSHI AND HIMANSHU D. PANDYA
Keywords:Diospyros montana Roxb. ,Patan, north Gujarat, India.
The paper deals with native species of Angiosperm belonging to Ebenaceae family is reported as an addition to the flora of Patan district. The paper also envisages ephemeral citation, detailed description of flowering and fruiting time notes along with photographs is also provided. Diospyros is a genus of approximately 700 species (eflora of India).Commonly called Bombay ebony and it is very rare. The Patan is historical place. It has so many historical importance. It is situated in the northern Gujarat region of Gujarat state. Earlier recorded 396 angiosperm plant species from Patan district (N.K. Patel and A.J. Parmar, 2011). A survey has been conducted in all areas of Patan district to collect the information about angiospermic plants. During the study, we located and identified new species of Diospyros montana Roxb. from Patan.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).