1. STUDIES ON SOME ECONOMICAL AND MEDICINAL PLANTS USED BY TRIBES IN DISTRICT HOSHANGABAD OF MADHYA PRADESH by MAHENDRA SINGH CHOUDHARY AND UMESH KUMAR DHURWE
Keywords:Traditional knowledge, Herbal healers, Medicinal plants, Disease.
The present paper deals with the traditional knowledge of tribes of District Hoshangabad of Madhya Pradesh, India regarding the use of plants for the household property and treatment of various diseases prevalent in the tribal pockets. The tribes of these region use plant of their suitable preparation for treating various ailment and for the other household uses. Information collected from tribes has revealed that plants of several species are utilized as paste, powder, juice, decoction and extract for the treatment of various diseases of local people of the area. The knowledge of plants used by tribes would be immense help to replace synthetic drugs and to utilize plants for the household.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).