4. SATISFACTION LEVEL OF CUSTOMERS TOWARDS PEST CONTROL INDUSTRY by ANAY V. NAIK
Keywords:Satisfaction, Customers, Pest control industry.
The global pest control market was valued at $16,883 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $24,397 million by 2024, Changes in climatic conditions favor the development of pest, which causes a threat to human health.
Pest control industry in India is growing at more than 15 % per annum. The pest control industry and professionals in the country have key role to play to minimize impact on environment as well as help government in public health management by controlling various disease spread by pests including malaria and dengue.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).