3. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY OF PEST TERMINATORS FOR PEST CONTROL by ANAY V. NAIK1, PROF. VINOD MOHITE2 AND DR. RAKESH KAWALE3
Keywords:Customer, Survey, Pest terminators, Pest control.
In this world of competition any organization cannot avoid Customers. It has become a necessity for its survival in any industry so that customer satisfaction plays important role in each product life cycle. Customer satisfaction survey for “Pest Terminators” is the project conducted for Pest terminators. Today companies are facing toughest competition ever. The intense competition makes the companies to take the necessary steps. To retain their existing customer as well as attract new once. In the Environment of advancement of the technology the companies are trying hard to keep the pace with latest development. This survey will help the company to know the customer’s satisfaction level and feedback of customers at the product in Mumbai-Pune. It will also help company to know about the competitors. This will help company to know about wants and expectations of customers. The company can also know if there are any problems faced by the customer’s and that region. This survey has conducted a geographical area in Mumbai-Pune.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).