2. EFFICACY OF FUNGICIDES AGAINST RHIZOCTONIA SOLANI CAUSING BLACK SCURF OF POTATO by SANJAY KUMAR GOSWAMI1, SAKET KUMAR2, VINEETA SINGH3 AND THIND TS4
Keywords:Potato, Black scurf, Rhizoctonia solani AG3, Thanatephorus cucumeris.
Black scurf is one of the important diseases of potato caused by Rhizoctonia solani AG3. The efficacy of Monceren 250 SC (pencycuron), Amistar 25 SC (azoxystrobin), Luster 37.5% SE (carbendazim 25%+flusilazole 12.5%), UPF-106, Hexadhan 5 EC (hexaconazole), Score 25EC (difenoconazole), Tilt 25 EC (propiconazole), Boric acid, Indofil M-45 (mancozeb 75WP), Emisan-6 and Quental 50WP (iprodion25%+carbendazim25%) was tested against black scurf of potato. Monceren 250 SC and Amistar 25 SC fungicides control the disease completely. Luster 37.5% SE, UPF-106 and Quental 50WP treated plots produced 4.8, 4.0 and 4.4% disease severity respectively as compared to 17.7 % in control. While, Boric acid, Indofil M-45, Emisan-6, Tilt 25EC, Score 25 EC and Hexadhan 5 EC treated plots produced disease severity in the range of 1.0 to 6.2%.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).