1. A NEW SPECIES OF GERANIUM L.(GERANIACEAE)FROM MOUNT ABU, RAJASTHAN, INDIA by LANCELOT D’CRUZ, SANTOSH YADAV AND RASHMI YADAV
Keywords:Geranium abuensis (sp. nov.)., Mt. Abu, Rajasthan, India.
A field excursion in the Aravalli hill region of Mount Abu, Rajasthan has revealed the occurrence of an interesting species of Geranium L. which after detailed study has been recorded as a new species for Mount Abu, Rajasthan, India. A detailed description, photograph and illustration is provided to facilitate its identification.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).