1. AN ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF CROP PRODUCTION IN DRYLAND AGRICULTURE OF ANDHRA PRADESH by K. SUSEELA1 AND M. CHANDRASEKARAN2
Keywords:Andhra Pradesh, CACP Approach, Dryland, Major crops, Profitability
The study examined the profitability of dryland crops of Andhra Pradesh. The results of the Analysis of relative profitability of the seven crops raised by the sample farmers in the three dryland agricultural districts would ultimately reveal that bengal gram and cotton were relatively more profitable crops in spite of having relatively higher costs of cultivation with the exception of tobacco across districts. Prakasam district performed relatively better in terms of yield and returns of the crops grown compared to other districts. Ananthapur showed the least performance in terms of yield and returns of the crops grown in relation to other districts.
KEY WORDS: Andhra Pradesh, CACP Approach, Dryland, Major crops, Profitability.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).