Population of male melon fly fluctuated throughout the year with peak population during July –
September and February – March. During the hot (May) and cold (January) months of the year, its
population was quite low. Correlation coefficient values indicated that all the weather parameters
(except sunshine hours) showed positive influence having very profound effect in the
multiplication and outbreak of the melon fly during different months of the year whereas,
sunshine hours has detrimental effect on population build up male melon fly.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).