1. ASSESSMENT OF THERAPEUTIC USAGE OF MEDICINAL PLANTS OF PUNE DISTRICT, MAHARASHTRA by RAHANGDALE, S.S.1, RAHANGDALE, S.R.2 AND KHUPAT, A.N.1
This paper deals with the wild medicinal plants used by rural population of
Pune District, Maharashtra state. The ethno-botanical information was
gathered from local inhabitants and Vaidus. The plants are collected,
identified and all the specimens have been deposited in Herbarium of
Balasaheb Jadhav, College. During this work, the authors gathered data on
134 species of locally available wild plants used in healing common
diseases or ailments. The plants are arranged alphabetically, botanical name,
vernacular name and known medicinal uses are given.
KEY WORDS: Therapeutic usage, Medicinal plants, Pune District.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).