8. STUDY OF FLORA OF WORLD HERITAGE SITES - RANI KI VAV, PATAN (NORTH GUJARAT) by KARISHMA V. PRAJAPATI, SHRADDHA K. DESAI, RANJAN J. RAJPUT, SHITAL V. PATEL AND LILAVATI U. CHAUDHARI
The Patan is historical place. It has so many historical importance. It is situated in the northern Gujarat region of Gujarat state. Here studied angiosperm plants of area of Rani ki vav and found 100 angiosperm plant species.
KEY WORDS: Rani ki vav, Angiosperm, Patan city.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).