1. LIFE-FORMS AND BIOLOGICAL SPECTRUM OF THE AQUATIC FLORA OF AMIRGADH TALUKA, BANASKANTHA DISTRICT, GUJARAT by J.N. PATEL AND N.K. PATEL
Life form is a community is generally defined as the sum of adaptation plants to climate. Humboldt (1805) formulated the concept of life form for which he used the term ‘Vegetative form’. Since the different systems have been divided by many ecologists for the description and classification of plant life forms, (Warming, 1909; Raunkiaer, 1934; Braun-Blanquet, 1932; Christian & Perry, 1935). The compared with the percentage values of different life forms in biological spectrum given by Raunkiaer.
KEYWORDS: Life-Forms, Biological spectrum,Aquatic flora, Amirgadh Taluka.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).