3. DYSTOCIA DUE TO SCHISTOSOMUS REFLEXUS (CO-TWIN) IN A MARWARI GOAT- A CASE REPORT by DHRAMVEER SINGH1, PRAMOD KUMAR2, MEHTA JS4, ASHOK KUMAR2, AMIT KUMAR2, SWATI RUHEL3, AND VINOD DUDI1
A rare case of dystocia due to schistosomus reflexus (co-twin) in a Marwari goat and its successful per vaginal delivery is described in this case report.
KEYWORDS: Dystocia, Schistosoma reflexus, Goat.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).