1. LEMNA MINOR L. (LEMNACEAE) NATURALIZED IN PANCHMAHAL DISTRICT, GUJARAT, INDIA by P.K. PATEL1 AND K.D. SORATHIA2
Lemna minor L. is newly observed as naturalized in Panchmahals District, Gujarat, India. Description and Photographs of the plant are provided.
KEYWORDS: Lemna minor, New record, Panam River, Santroad, Gujarat, India.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).