8. SACRED AND MEDICINAL PLANT DIVERSITY OF PATAN SACRED GROVE OF PATAN DISTRICT (N.G.) by H.M. PATEL AND N.K. PATEL
A detailed study was conducted in the Patan district. Two sacred groves to evaluate the floristic composition of the grove. Analysis of plant diversity available within the boundary of the sacred grove revealed altogether 33 species.
KEY WORD: Khodha, Meldimata sacred groves, Diversity
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).