2. EFFECT OF DIFFERENT TREATMENT COMBINATION ON EGG LAYING OF SHOOT FLY, Atherigona soccata (RONDANI) IN MAIZE CROP (Zea mays L.) by AKSHAY KUMAR, R.S. SINGH, KRIPA SHANKAR, VIKRANT AND DEVENDRA SINGH
Keywords:Egg laying, Shoot Fly, Atherigona soccata, Rondani, Maize, Zea mays.
The field experiment was conducted in two consecutive year (Spring 2015 and 2016) at NawabGanj Farm of C. S. Azad University of Agriculture and Technology, Kanpur 208002 (U.P.). It is evident from the result the number of egg/plant was found lowest in 0.0 KgN/ha with lowest mean. The highest egg laying was found in 90 KgN/ha followed by 80 KgN/ha. The lowest number of egg/plant found in Imidacloprid 17.8SL. In different sixteen treatment combination (Nitrogen and Insecticide) the minimum egg laying observed in Imidacloprid 17.8SL+ 0.0 KgN/ha followed by Imidacloprid 17.8SL+ 70 KgN/ha , Imidacloprid 17.8SL+ 80 KgN/ha, Imidacloprid 17.8SL+ 90 KgN/ha.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (IRJC).