2. ANTIMICROBIAL ACTIVITY OF EXTRACTION OF ARGEMONE MEXICANA AND IT’S COMBINATION ALONG WITH ANTIBIOTICS by RAMESHCHANDRA SING1, NIRAJ SHAH2, R. T. PATEL3 AND PIYUSH J. VYAS4
Keywords:Antibiotics, antimicrobial activity, Argemone mexicana.
Plant extracts have showed effective antimicrobial activity against microorganism and Fungi. A. Mexicana is a vital medicative plant used as medicines for numerous ailments since earlier period. Combination of flavourer extracts and antibiotics are accustomed decrease aspect result of medical care medicine and additionally used to increase sensitivity of plant extracts. Day by day, microorganism restitution protein against ancient antibiotics and changing into a lot of powerful. To prevent their create power, combination of plant extracts and antibiotics offer one among the most effective leads to such direction. If nontoxic plant extracts are taken in appropriate doses, it should prove best supplementary remedies for patient. This is often in vitro study and such combination should be followed by toxicity take a look at and in vivo tests to see its therapeutic application against the take a look at organisms.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (IRJC).