1. PERFORMANCE OF TERMINALIA UNDER SILVI PASTORAL SYSTEM by 1. S.UMESH KANNA, 2. N.KRISHNAKUMAR AND 3. R.RAMAMOORTHY
Keywords:Growth attributes, Terminalia, Intercrop, Productivity, Silvipastoral system.
Investigations were carried out to access the growth performance of Terminalia under silvipastoral system to elicit information on selection of superior crop combinations grown along with Terminalia. Results revealed that growth performance of Terminalia + Glyricidia proved superior when compared to Terminalia (control) as sole cropping. The current study concludes that compared to Terminalia alone, Terminalia + Glyricidia combination is identified as a successful growth performance and most suitable for Terminalia based silvipastoral system.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (IRJC).